Waterproofing Maintenance is essential to keeping the building envelope watertight, your buildings are in the capable hands of the waterproofing specialists. The need for on-going building maintenance is of paramount importance. The building, whether a house, a high-rise structure, commercial unit, apartment complex, industrial or educational facility is a substantial financial investment and as such needs to be well maintained in order to protect its value.
Gunac | Waterproofing Specialists provide a range of services in the area of waterproofing solutions.
- Annual roof inspections, complete with photos and report.
- Specialised external coating work that can protect concrete, metal, wallboard cladding and timber substrates [walls & roof areas].
- Long-term resolution of water ingress issues.
- Maintenance plans and proposals.
We can control all aspects of the work and we operate with an experienced and talented group of associated trades, which include builders, plumbers, plasterers, electricians, metal workers, window & joinery contractors.
Should a property you own, have water ingress issues or be in need of maintenance type work, contact us for FREE QUOTE or assessment.
Maintenance completed at
- Fonterra – Princess St Auckland
- M.I.T. Marae – Otara Campus
- M.I.T. Joint Sealant Work – Otara Campus
- A.U.T. Hospitality Building Sealant Work – Auckland Campus
- Lighter Quay Residential Complex
- Sebel Hotel
- Waiatarua Transmission station