The following are just a few of the more prevalent products and systems utilised on a regular basis when waterproofing buildings:
- Waterproofing Membranes [for below ground tanking, decks & terraces, Flat & curved roofs etc].
- Specialist high build coatings [both functional in waterproofing and appearance].
- Sealants [in concrete control joints, precast panels, Alucobond cladding, water retaining structures and building penetrations].
- Epoxy coatings [for protecting commercial floors, walls, plant room areas and pools].
- Protective Coating systems [for metal roofs and wall cladding, steel windows and pipes etc]. Utilised on Air New Zealand Hangars 1, 2 and 3
- Epoxy grouts and screeds [for concrete repairs, new floors and grouting work]. Utilised on the Art Statue Poles in Auckland City.
Contact Us for more information on these specialised waterproofing products and systems.